Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blast Time

Just got back from Harbor Freight this morning. I found I really need a blast cabinet for cleaning all the small parts I run across. So I decided to pick up a blast cabinet and damn if that sucker is not huge. Sure its not as big as some I have seen but it is large. I figured it will take care of all my little parts needs but you know, if I strip a motor to the shell I can actually blast the casing and end bells to clean up the motor for painting. I think I am going to try that to see how well it does. Plenty large enough for cleaning up motor casings and ends. I will assemble and clean up the pedal assemble for my 914 then paint it up and install it tomorrow.

$209 and some assembly required. I also purchased 50# of glass beads for nice cleaning of parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment