Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day

Did not do a whole bunch on Earth Day but I did get some tomato plants planted. I watered our trees and found our solar panel inverter is dead again. This is the 4th inverter that has died since 2005. We have been using the SMA Sunny Boy inverters. I am looking for another replacement. Not to earth friendly to have inverters die so quickly. We are no longer being protected by a warranty. Have no clue why the inverters are dying. They are in a safe place so its not a weather related issue.

I also have my Olimex programmer/debugger device but having no luck figuring out how to use the dang thing to upload the program onto the Olimex board. Awaiting some feed back from Johannes. Can't wait to get back to playing with my motor and controller.


No comments:

Post a Comment