Friday, April 29, 2022

Curtis 1238 96v 550amp Controller and HPEVS AC-35

Configuring the controller to the AC-35 motor has been a challenge. I was trying with another controller but blew the Hand Held Programmer and caused the controller to loose communication with any programmer or guage. That controller is a newer 1238 96v 650amp controller. Damn, now I have to get that fixed. At least it still turns on with no errors or faults. Just can't talk to the programmer. Since I have 4 good controllers Im good with one failure. I do hope to get the one fixed soon. The current controller does not have the HPEVS software but should still be fine for on road vehicles. HPEVS has extra functions but I can live with what Curtis has in their software. There is plenty I can do with this controller but the amperage is limited to 550 amps instead of 650 amps. Here is the latest video I did today after I found the offending parameter that was keeping me from getting the motor to spin freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment