Monday, December 2, 2013

Solar Panels Off

Eggads, Were on total grid power now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But new roof is soon to come. Nice Christmas present to us. :)

All the panels are off as are the rails. I am keeping the rails and connectors to do a small ground mount system for a full off grid system to power my new shop. That will come a bit later.

Sony Alpha A7R Camera is on its way. Shipped today. Will be here by Friday. Yippie. Will have lots to do with the new camera and video setup. Time to clear out the office and make that little studio.







1 comment:

  1. I read your past blog entries and I must say that your new house looks really lovely. I bet it will only get better when the new roof arrives. Kudos, too, for being friendly to the environment. I'm all for doing our part to help Earth these days. Anyway, I'm also excited about your new camera and your planned timelapse photography project. I'm hoping you'll post it here, too!

    Arthur Bryant @ ContractorExpress.com

    ReplyDelete