Friday, May 27, 2011
I removed the differential from my parts MG today. Hit it with my soda blaster and it just peeled off the paint. I had to scrape off some deep gunk but it came out pretty clean. I will hit it more to clean it up more and will repaint the main part again with black. Then install it into the electric MG. I also got news from Synkromotive that I will be getting a new update firmware for the controller. I am going to be getting some information on charging too. Did a quick video but not sure if it will be posted. Just simple and quick. Waiting for a new camera and software. I will be doing some more videos soon. Going to try to have one at least every two weeks. Kinda hard when I work full time.