I am finishing up the last 11 cells so I can boost my pack to its final 192 volts. What I did was to discharge all the extra cells to 2.6 volts and then charge them up to 3.5 volts with no voltage holding. We are only charging to 3.5 volts each. Then I will insert them into the cars pack which is charged to 3.5 volts per cell. We are only doing CC charging. No CV charging. Once we max out the pack I will set the max voltage to the motor to 144 volts. That leaves a solid 48 volt Sag Pad. I will limit the amperage at first to 600 amps then slowly move that up as we find out how well the motor handles that voltage and amperage. I hope to soon find out how many usable AH's are available in my cells.