Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bummer

Went to see the Ghia today and it was not what I had expected. I was told a body off paint job and NO RUST. However when I got there is was not a body off but the paint was done well.  The other issue was the NO RUST issue. Well, there was rust. There was rot through on the rockers and I mean all the way through. The friggin painted over the rust and holes leaving gaping holes in the rockers with fresh paint. WOW, freshly painted RUST. What friggin good is that. Whoever buys it will need to re friggin paint the car after the rust damage is repaired. How friggin lame is that. It had a wrinkle on one of the fenders and it was sanded and painted but the wrinkles were not fixed. There is lots of good parts and it has a nice interior but that is worthless with a freshly painted rust bucket. When you say no rust that means NO FRIGGING RUST OR ROT. ROT IS RUST. Rust that has gone through. GRRRRRRRRRRR. I see that this guy is using the glitz of the new paint to distract one from checking so closely. They will see this nice shiny paint and say I will buy it then upon further inspection later when they come to their senses they will find the ROT and kick themselves in the ass. It's not the worst I've seen but you just can't claim no rust when you don't even try to remove and repair the damage. God I hate these guys that do this sort of thing.


Pete :(

No comments:

Post a Comment