The resulting test was dismal at best. I was not able to get past 25 mph and it did not feel like 600 amps were being feed into the motor. Heck it did not even feel like 200 amps were being fed into the motor. It did go and we did get some regen but the throttles are a bit crappy. I am using a TPS but I can't control it and adjust it like I can with the Synkromotive controller. I tried adjusting the controller to help with the throttle and it did help a bit. I set the controller for Speed, Balanced, and Torque. Neither netted any more than 25 mph. Oh I forgot to say that the voltage is 78 volts and the max operating voltage for this model is 90 volts before it goes into over voltage cutback. I am not sure why I am not getting the power to the motor. I had this sucker working before with the old controller and it pushed my Ghia to 62 mph. Something is still not quite right but I will keep hunting to see if I can figure out what is wrong.
I am open to ideas.